Thursday, January 17, 2008

Whew ...

Well, we're almost done with the project that needs to be all tied up with a nice little bow tomorrow morning. The Boss and I were in at the office till 11:30pm last night, and there are five us "burning the midnight oil" tonight ... although I really expect that we won't go quite to midnight!

Because of working on this all day I've hardly been in-world, but I thought I'd share a pic of Eschatos over at his Maxwell Street "ghetto" place, communing with his growing collection of pinball machines as the El train runs past ... although I must once again apologize for his "half-rezzed" suit jacket ... it always seems to be the last thing to rez up anyplace Eschatos is, and ends up making him look like he's been sleeping in the street!



Anyway, tomorrow morning we'll be done with this big project ... I spent most of yesterday stitching together bits of Machinima, and today I was doing audio editing, adding "PowerPoint slides" into the video and trying to get the voice-over to fit as near as possible to the pictures. We still need to fit this little 2:22 movie into the bigger Machinima that's part of the Client's eventual PowerPoint presentation, but I'm pretty sure we'll be good to go by midnight.

No comments: