Friday, January 4, 2008

As I mentioned yesterday ...

OK, so I went out and snapped a picture of one of the mysterious floating objects ... this steaming cup of black coffee is hanging over the PeoplePool office over on Simuality (LINK), right next to where I sit at a desk all day.

We're still working on getting me set up with the right "permissions" to make these random items go back from whence they came, but they do add a certain air of serendipity on the island!



In the background is the very popular Avatrait Gallery (LINK). The new exhibit featuring Clarrise Cinquetti opens tomorrow (Saturday 1/5) with a big bash at 1pm SLT. Her show will be featured through the end of January ... so do get over there to check it out.

By the way, speaking of "random items" ... Avatrait Gallery always has a free framed graphic from the featured artist available by the front desk ... I just picked up a copy for my in-world art collection!

No comments: