Thursday, January 3, 2008

Uh ... Eschatos NOT In-World at the moment

OK, Second Life is off-line at the moment (horrors!), so since Eschatos can't be sitting at his desk (as realistically depicted here), I figure I'd pop in to update the blog.



Frankly, I'm still "feeling my way" through on what to address in here, although I'm leaning towards doing "my adventures in-world" ... but with a certain level of "editorial control", of course!

I'm hoping that the current "Inventory Issues" that is the cause of Second Life being down won't end up spewing "lost items" all over the place. Our chief builder, Rosalie Rothlisberger, ended up having a bunch of stuff disappear the last time something like this happened, and I'm still running into things that went missing then, coffee cups 50m up in the air, laptop computers sticking out of walls, umbrellas slowly rocking in the currents on the "sea floor", etc.!

There are still a few of these "missing items" out there ... maybe (once I can get back into S.L.!) I'll snap some pics and show them to y'all in a subsequent post.

No comments: