Monday, March 17, 2008

And the walls ...

Well, lookie there ... the big "corncob"/"stack of pancakes" amphitheater (that was never used) is GONE! And, off in the distance, exciting new things (soon to be part of the greater Club Mannequin [LINK]) are rising from the briny deeps! Three of the eventual five new sims have appeared, with the other two (mentally fill in the outer corners) following soon.



Now, it's not really bragging for me to say so (since I, personally, have scant little to do with it), but the stuff that's going to be happening over on that eventual six-sim build is going to be totally awesome!

The disappearance of our corncob is the first phase on a "re-imagining" of what the Simuality island (LINK) is going to be. We're going to be expanding as well, but we're wanting to get "all spiffed up" to show folks when were're off at the Virtual Worlds Conference (LINK) in April.

Speaking of April ... we just have two weeks to crank out a HUGE amount of stuff for that! I don't want to bore you with the details of what I've been having to write, but there's a ton more to come. In fact, I just had word today that one of the BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS that I've been waiting to hear about just got "inked" today, so I'll be doing a huge national press release in the next day or so!

Anyway, I need to get back to putting words to screen (well, other words to screen, I decided to update here to give my poor brain a rest!)... more later.

No comments: