Monday, February 18, 2008

Strange Days ...

"Bad Eschatos!" ... really, I have been fully intending on updating this blog several times a week, but things have been such a roller-coaster over the past few weeks that I've been just not getting to it.

Eschatos has been wandering around in-world looking at various types of "bots", researching a project for which some sort of a "bot" might be an ideal solution for an on-going issue with some of the stuff we're developing.



One place I'd seen some "functional bots" (not "campers", but automated Avs performing some on-demand activity) was in Kalimero DeSantis' freaky subway underworld (which is VERY NAUGHTY - be forewarned!) under his Maxwell Street build (LINK), so I headed over there to see what info I could get about both the bots there and the "prim people" that he's been working on.

Things are always changing down there and I found this new hide-away bar, and figured I'd take a bit of a break and park Eschatos there for a while ... he looked so "natural" in that environment that I figured I just had to take a snapshot, and there he is!

Anyway, now that half the office's back from Las Vegas, I'm hoping that things will stabilize a bit around here and I can get back to more frequent posts.

No comments: